Alison Loves to Bake Corona Virus (COVID 19) Cancellation Policy
If you need to postpone your event due to COVID 19
As Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to be a concern worldwide, we want to offer customers more flexibility if you need to rearrange the date of your celebration.
- Customers must let us know at least 7 days before If you need to reschedule your order you must give us 7 days notice. After this time we will already have started making elements of your cake, so a charge may be incurred to cover the cost of work already completed.
- Provided sufficient notice is given there will no charge to reschedule your cake. We will carry your order over for up to 6 months after your original order date.
- While we are happy to transfer your order to a later date, we are unable to refund your cake. If you are having a smaller celebration than originally planned we may be able to reduce the size (and therefore cost) of your cake.
If we need to cancel your order due to COVID 19
The FSA (Food Standard Agency) have advised suppliers that it is highly unlikely that COVID 19 can be passed on via food. We are rated 5* for food hygiene by the FSA and will continue to practice excellent hygiene and follow the latest government guidelines to prevent spread. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your cake, due to becoming infected ourselves, we have put the following contingency plan into place.
- We will contact customers as soon as we know that we are unable to fulfill your order.
- Unless you prefer to reschedule, a full refund will be given to you for your order.
- If any toppers have already been completed you will be offered these free of charge (as long as this does not pose a health risk) so these can be used by yourself on a homemade/supermarket cake.