Alison Loves to Bake Corona Virus (COVID 19) Cancellation Policy
If you need to postpone your Wedding due to COVID 19
As Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to be a concern worldwide, we want to offer customers more flexibility if you need to rearrange the date of your special day.
- Customers must let us know at least 7 days before their wedding if they need to reschedule the date of their cake. After this time we will already have started making elements of your cake, so a charge may be incurred to cover the cost of work already completed.
- Provided sufficient notice is given there will no charge to reschedule your Wedding cake. We will carry your order over for up to 18 months after your original wedding date.
- While we are happy to transfer your order to a later date, we are unable to refund your cake.
If we need to cancel your order due to COVID 19
The FSA (Food Standard Agency) have advised suppliers that it is highly unlikely that COVID 19 can be passed on via food. We are rated 5* for food hygiene by the FSA and will continue to practice excellent hygiene and follow the latest government guidelines to prevent spread. In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your cake, due to becoming infected ourselves, we have put the following contingency plan into place.
- We will contact customers as soon as we know that we are unable to fulfill your order.
- Whenever possible we will contact our network of fellow cake decorators and try to arrange an alternative cake for you, and let you know the options available.
- If we are unable to organise a suitable substitute we will offer you a full refund. We would also be happy to loan you (at no charge) one of our 5 stunning display cakes, so that you still have a cake to pose with in photos.